Full time, long term position commencing in March, running until the end of the academic year in the first instance.
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a recent Science Graduate keen to put your laboratory skills and knowledge into practice? Are you looking to further your Scientific career in an encouraging, supportive and positive working environment? If yes, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a large, independent Secondary School in Brent who are seeking a passionate, confident and organised Science Technician to join their busy, inclusive Science Department. This Science Technician role will be offered on a full time, long term basis commencing at the start of March and running until the end of the academic year in the first instance. This opportunity is paying between £ 75 - £80 per day based on experience.
To join us and be successful in this Science Technician position, you will need to:
- Hold a recent Science degree
- Have a strong understanding of COSHH
- Be confident with Laboratory skills, practices, equipment and apparatus
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with a minimum of 10 years employment/employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
This busy Secondary School in Brent offers an encouraging, supportive environment in which to learn and a positive, progressive environment in which to work! As a Science Technician, you will be responsible for setting up and packing up practical science experiments across all three Sciences. You will ensure that the stock rooms and equipment are well organised and maintained to a high level. You may also be required to assist within practical lessons on some occasions.
This Secondary School is located in Brent with excellent links to public transport and free street parking available to those who drive.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
To apply for this Science Technician position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Caitlin at Tradewind 0207 845 5450 opt 2, or email Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.