Science Technician - South Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - Full time term time role - £80 to £100 per day depending on experience - Immediate Start
Tradewind is currently working with a fantastic Ofsted "Good" Secondary School who are currently looking for a Science Technician to join and support their Science Faculty. This role will encompass responsibilities like getting materials and equipment ready for lessons which is vital in supporting teachers in the delivery of lessons.
***Science Technician - South Cambridge, Secondary School
***Immediate Start - Long Term
***Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
***£80 - £100 depending on experience
***Fantastic opportunity for progression
In the role of Science Technician, your contribution as a vital team member will hinge on your adeptness in teamwork and communication. You must have a foundational grasp of scientific principles and give utmost priority to safety in the department, alongside efficiently handling basic IT responsibilities.
The ideal Science Technician exhibits outstanding organisational capabilities and a proactive attitude, consistently taking initiative. They shine in their communication skills, display resilience and resourcefulness when tackling obstacles, uphold high standards for both performance and conduct, and take pleasure in contributing to a diligent and cooperative team atmosphere.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Great at keeping things organised and taking the initiative to manage lab equipment, materials, and resources in the science department efficiently.
- Good at communicating and working well with science teachers, students, and colleagues.
- Team player who likes creating a positive and productive vibe in the science department and enjoys working together with the school's goals.
- Loves science and can inspire curiosity and excitement in students and colleagues.
- Flexible and ready to assist teachers and students during hands-on lessons to make learning fun and dynamic.
To apply for this role, please contact Chloe Howard at Tradewind on 01727 236 255 / firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.