Are you a Science Graduate with strong laboratory experienced who is seeking a new opportunity within a busy, inclusive Science setting? Or are you an experienced School Science Technician who is looking for your next opportunity within a large, modern Science Department? If this sounds like you, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a large, busy Multi Academy Trust in Hillingdon who are seeking a confident, organised, and talented Science Technician to join their Science department. This is a full time contract that will commence ASAP and run until the end of the 2021 Autumn term in the first instance.
*** Science Technician required ASAP - Mainstream Secondary School in Hillingdon
*** Open to Graduate Science Technician with strong scientific skills or experienced School Science Technicians
*** Full time, Long Term Contract commencing ASAP
*** Inclusive Science Department with state-of-the-art facilities
About the role - Science Technician - Hillingdon:
- This full time, long term position will see you supporting the science department in KS3 and KS4. You will be working across all three laboratories ensuring all practical lessons are set up to specification, and packed up in accordance with COSHH
- You will be responsible for maintaining scientific equipment, apparatus, chemicals and solutions
- This position will suit a personable, approachable and hardworking Science Graduate who can work well both individually and as part of a team
- Prior School Science Technician experience is preferable but not essential
About the candidate - Science Technician - Hillingdon:
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate who is confident with laboratory practices or be an experienced School Science Technician. Prior experience within a laboratory setting (such as throughout your scientific undergraduate degree) is essential. The successful candidate will:
- Hold a 2:1 minimum Scientific Degree and strong A-Levels.
- Strong curriculum knowledge in Physics, Biology and Chemistry is preferred but not strictly essential.
- Be an excellent communicator who is well spoken, engaging and can work well in a team setting as well as build rapport with students and staff alike
- Have excellent time management skills, be organised and be able to work to tight deadlines
How to Apply - Science Technician - Hillingdon:
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as a Science Technician in Hillingdon. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.