Are you an experienced Science Technician who is available for your next opportunity in a busy, supportive School Science Laboratory? Or are you a recent Science Graduate with strong Laboratory skills and COSHH knowledge who is eager to apply your scientific skillset in a fast-paced School Science Department? If this sounds like you, then this could be the opportunity you have been searching for!
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a mainstream Secondary School in Hillingdon who are seeking a knowledgeable, organised and hard working Science Technician to join their team on a full time, long term basis as soon as possible. This position will run until the end of the academic year in the first instance, with a high likelihood of continuing into the new academic year as well.
*** School Science Technician opportunity - Mainstream Secondary School in Hillingdon
*** Full time, Long Term Contract commencing ASAP - £11 - £12 per hour based on experience
*** Must have strong lab skills and excellent knowledge of COSHH
*** Both experienced and Graduate Technicians are encouraged to apply
The Role - Science Technician - Hillingdon, West London:
- This full time, long term position will see you supporting the science department in KS3 and KS4. You will be working across all three laboratories ensuring all practical lessons are set up to specification, and packed up in accordance with COSHH
- You will be responsible for maintaining scientific equipment, apparatus, chemicals, and solutions
- This position will suit a personable, approachable, and hardworking Science Graduate who can work well both individually and as part of a team
- Prior School Science Technician experience is preferable but not essential
The Candidate - Science Technician - Hillingdon, West London:
- Hold a 2:1 minimum Scientific Degree and strong A-Levels.
- Strong curriculum knowledge in Physics, Biology and Chemistry is preferred but not strictly essential.
- Be an excellent communicator who is well spoken, engaging and can work well in a team setting as well as build rapport with students and staff alike
- Have excellent time management skills, be organised and be able to work to tight deadlines
How to Apply - Science Technician - Hillingdon, West London:
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Science Technician in Hillingdon, or to discuss any of our other support positions, please email your CV to Caitlin at Tradewind today on Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com or click 'Apply Now!'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.