Tradewind Recruitment are looking to recruit a significant number of this years' 2020 secondary NQT graduates for short-term, long-term and permanent posts. Through well established and long-lasting relationships, Tradewind have become the number one supplier for schools in the Liverpool area; supporting each unique school with their subject specialists and diverse staffing needs.
Your new role:
As a Tradewind teacher, you will gain access to a range of permanent and long-term posts from September 2020 onwards. You will be able to gain invaluable experience which build upon the knowledge gained through previous teaching practices.
What you'll need to succeed:-
* You will be committed professional
* you will be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* you will hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be
willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
. you will have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained.
- you will have the legal right to work in the UK.
What you'll get in return:
You will receive support from highly experienced education consultants, who boast 20 years' experience and specialise in linking NQTs to their ideal role. Additionally, you will gain ongoing support regarding letter of application writing, lesson observation advice and interview preparation.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* Top rates of pay.
* More certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* An online Portal to log timesheets and your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW:-
If you're interested in becoming a Tradewind teacher in a Liverpool secondary school, click 'Apply' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can email me on email@example.com or simply call me for more information on 0151 221 9666, to discuss how I can support your next career move.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.