Secondary NQT's - Maths, English, Science, Geography and Business Posts - St Albans, Hertfordshire - Ofsted 'Good' School with excellent induction programme - MPS 1 to 3 on a permanent basis - September 2021
Are you currently completing teacher training and expect to gain QTS next summer with the view to teaching Maths, English, Science, Geography or Business as an NQT from September 2021?
Would you be keen to start you career in a vibrant School, within walking distance of St Albans town centre well known for its ability to develop promising Secondary NQT's into exceptional practitioners?
Tradewind specialises in helping Newly Qualified Teachers in all secondary subjects achieve their induction role on a permanent basis.
** Secondary NQT's - Maths, English, Science, Geography and Business subject areas
** Ofsted 'Good' School located in St Albans, Hertfordshrie - September 2021
** Excellent support and induction programme partnered with an outstanding mentor
** MPS1 to 3 based on background and prior experiences
About the School - Secondary NQT's (Maths, English, Science, Geography & Business
- This is an exceptional modern Academy School located in St Albans. This school leads on teaching pedagogy and implements educational practices to ensure that it is a leading educator and training provider. This school is a constant mission to improve, offering its students the best at every stage of their journey.
- The school is graded as a 'Good' School with 'Outstanding' features in the areas of leadership and behaviour. The SLT at this school invest heavily in the development of staff and have a clear plan of how to get this school to the top Ofsted grade. This aim is achievable with the excellent behaviour from the students who are keen to achieve.
- Although this is an excellent school it is in an area of high social deprivation and many of the students that join the school at the start of Year 7 do so with below average ability in Maths and English. The school works hard to ensure these pupils make quick progress.
About the Role - Secondary NQT's (Maths, English, Science, Geography & Business
- The school is looking for Secondary NQT's across several subjects and is happy to train and develop them to ensure they successfully complete their induction but will only be looking for those who are fully committed and keen to work hard.
- As this is such an early stage to interview the school will make COVID adjustments and ensure staff and pupil safety as a paramount The school is looking to see not only the basics but more importantly is looking for someone who is passionate about education and personal development.
- This position is offered on a permanent basis (initial 1-year contract to be reviewed in April 2021) and will be offered on main pay scale between point 1 and 3 based on background, subject and interview performance.
How to apply - Secondary NQT's (Maths, English, Science, Geography & Business
If you would like extra information on this school and the Secondary NQT roles, then we would ask you to contact Sam at Tradewind on 01727 236 255 immediately. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt call back!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.