Secondary NQT's - Maths, English, Science, Geography and Business Posts - St ALbans, Hertfordshire - Ofsted 'Good' School - Outstanding reputation and supportive induction programme - MPS 1 to 3 on a permanent basis - September 2021
Are you currently teacher training and expect to gain QTS this summer with the view to starting your NQT teaching year in Maths, English, Science, Geography or Business as an NQT from September 2021?
Are you an engaging practitioner looking to start you career in a vibrant and supportive St Albans School well known for its ability to develop promising Secondary NQT's into exceptional practitioners?
Tradewind specialises in helping Newly Qualified Teachers in all secondary subjects achieve their induction role on a permanent basis.
***Secondary NQT's - Maths, English, Science, Geography and Business subject areas
***Ofsted 'Good' School located in St ALbans, Hertfordshire - September 2021
***Excellent support, induction programme and partnered with an outstanding mentor
***MPS1 to 3 based on background and prior experiences
About the School - Secondary NQT's - Maths, English, Science, Geography & Business - St Albans
- This is an exceptional modern Academy School located in the picturesque city of St Albans. The school leads on teaching pedagogy and implements the latest educational practice to ensure that it is a leading educator. This school is a constant mission to improve, offering its students the best at every stage of their journey.
- The school has recently been graded as a 'Good' School with 'Outstanding' in the areas of leadership and behaviour. SLT invest heavily in the development of staff regardless of experience and have a clear plan of how to remain as one of the top performing schools in the County. This aim is made more achievable by the excellent behaviour from the students who are keen to achieve.
About the Role - Secondary NQT's - Maths, English, Science, Geography & Business - St Albans
- The school is looking for Secondary NQT's across several subjects and is happy to train and develop them to ensure they successfully complete their induction but will only be looking for those who are fully committed and keen to work hard.
- As this is such an early stage to interview the school will make adjustments in what they are looking for from the lesson observation. The school is looking to see the basics but more importantly is looking for someone who is passionate about education and personal development.
- This position is offered on a permanent basis and will be paid in line with teacher's main pay scale between point 1 and 3 based on background, subject and interview performance.
How to apply - Secondary NQT's - Maths, English, Science, Geography & Business - St Albans
If you would like extra information on this school and the Secondary NQT roles, then we would ask you to contact Sam at Tradewind on 01727 236255 immediately. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com for a prompt call back!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.