Secondary School Cover Supervisors
Secondary School Cover Supervisors
The role of a Cover Supervisor will see the successful candidate assigned to a school on either a daily, short or long-term basis. We receive requests from our Cheshire schools from 7am in a morning so a degree of flexibility is required (advanced bookings are also available). When arriving at school you will need to get to grips with school policies, including behaviour and safeguarding and take guidance from the school Cover Manager. There is a high level of autonomy in the position and even though you may have support from a Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for the class of children.
You will be required to oversee the completion of set work by the subject teacher and manage childrens behaviour, ensuring work is completed. You won't be a specialist in any particular subject however we will always make our client schools aware of your interests so if possible, they could place you in appropriate classes.
To join us and be considered for this Cover Supervisor role you:
* Will ideally hold a degree;
* Have experience working with children across the 11-16 age range (voluntary experience is acceptable);
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Cover Supervisor job based in Middlewich
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.