Secondary Supply Teacher
Secondary Supply Teacher
Secondary Supply Teacher - Swindon
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a strong Secondary Teacher looking for a new & flexible role in Swindon?
We are working exclusively with several secondary schools in Swindon who need secondary teachers to help cover long term sickness related to Covid and Self Isolation periods. This will be teaching secondary aged students and work will be set. Predominantly we are looking for teachers who can commit to 5 days a week from after Easter half term. We will also be looking for part time teachers in the near future so it is worth getting in touch with us.
We have recently secured other new contracts with schools and academies around the Swindon & Wiltshire area and the rest of this academic year looks to be extremely busy. We are looking to appoint a number of secondary supply teachers to initially work on a temporary basis with a view of securing longer-term contracts.
We look after our staff by listening to their requirements and having a dedicated consultant to support them 24/7. We pay our staff fairly and work on their behalf to secure the highest pay-rates possible. We also have a 95% retainment rate for the schools we work with ensuring the work continues to flood in!
We are looking for:
* Teachers who hold qualified teaching status (QTS) or equivalent.
* Support staff with an NVQ Level 2 or higher
* Graduates looking for a way in to teaching
* Someone with excellent curriculum knowledge & strong behaviour management skills
* An inspirational and enthusiastic individual with high organisational skills
* Someone who is an excellent role model and who actively promotes the skills, attributes and behaviours important in a classroom
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in these supply teaching roles in Swindon you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification / NVQ Level 2 or equivalent qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this supply teaching position in Swindon, or for more information about the roles we have on offer, contact Ross on 0117 301 7578 / Ross.Churn@twrecruitment.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.