Are you a passionate Secondary Teacher seeking exciting opportunities in Blaenau Gwent? Look no further! Tradewind Recruitment is currently seeking dedicated educators to fill rewarding roles in this vibrant community. With our strong network and commitment to excellence, we offer a supportive environment for professional growth and development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver engaging lessons tailored to the needs of secondary students in Blaenau Gwent.
- Implement effective classroom management strategies to create a conducive learning environment.
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback to support their academic development.
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to enhance the overall educational experience.
- Participate in school events and extracurricular activities to enrich the school community.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification.
- Experience working as a Secondary Teacher in a classroom setting.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for teaching and learning.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Flexibility to work in both Special Educational Needs (SEN) settings and mainstream settings.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, contact us today at 02920 329598 or email Linzi.Davies@twrecruitment.com. Join Tradewind Recruitment and embark on a fulfilling career journey in education!
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.