Secondary Teachers - All Subjects
Secondary Teachers required for all subjects including Maths, English, Science, Humanities, MLF and Arts required - September 2023 start - Short term, long term and even Permanent post all paying MPS/UPS - from day one - School across Hertfordshire local to you!
Tradewind are currently working with numerous Secondary Schools in Hertfordshire with roles across St Albans, Watford, Borehamwood, Cheshunt, Hoddesdon, Stevenage, Letchworth and Welwyn Garden City / Hatfield.
***Commencing September 2023
***Suitable for experienced and ECT teachers, UQT's and Instructors
***Part time, full time and relaxed supply contracts available
*** All paid on the national teacher payscale between MPS1 and UPS3
***Teaching opportunities across a range of subjects and specialisms
The ideal candidate for this position will be an enthusiastic and dedicated educator who is passionate about inspiring students to learn and grow. They will have a strong understanding of the secondary school curriculum and proven experience in delivering high-quality instruction to students.
Training and development is fantastic at the schools we're partnered with, with unlimited opportunities for career progression as the schools continue to grow. The successful candidates will be part of a supportive team and will receive regular professional development opportunities.
We welcome applications from both Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) holders and unqualified teachers who hold a Masters or Bachelors degree, provided they have relevant experience. It is important that candidates possess a strong passion for teaching and have the ability to work effectively with students who require additional support.
The key requirements for this role are:
- QTS holders or unqualified teachers with a Masters or Bachelors degree with relevant experience are eligible to apply
- Proven experience in teaching at the secondary school level and achieving high-quality results
- Demonstrated ability to plan and deliver lessons that are engaging and cater to the diverse needs of all students, including those with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Resilience and patience, with a positive attitude in challenging situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and staff
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to Sam.Taylor@TWrecruitment.com or for more information please call Sam on 01727 236255 for a low key conversation about the opportunities for your subject in your local area
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.