Secondary Teaching Assistant
Secondary Teaching Assistant
Are you passionate about supporting young people from challenging backgrounds?
Do you want to work in a close knit & supportive team?
- Tradewind are recruiting for a Behaviour Support Assistant in the Middleton area! The pay for this role is up to £90/day.
To join us and be successful in this Middleton based secondary Behaviour Support Assistant role, you will need to:
- Some experience supporting children or young adults from vulnerable backgrounds or those that display challenging behaviours.
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate (or be happy to apply for a new one).
- Overseas police clearances (if applicable).
- 2 professional references.
- CV with a full education & work history.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
To apply for this Rochdale based secondary Behaviour Support Assistant role & register with Tradewind please call Elliott in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email email@example.com
- Behaviour Support Assistant at a secondary school in Middleton.
- Starting ASAP, full time, 8:30am - 3:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Could turn permanent eventually for the right person.
- Pay up to £90/day.
- Supporting small groups of pupils aged 11-16 with social, emotional or mental health needs, SEMH.
- You will need to be hard working, resilient, adaptable, a team worker and able to persevere over the long term with your pupils.
- Your primary focus will be to manage behaviour in the classroom, corridors and communal areas.
- You will need to provide 1:1 emotional and pastoral interventions.
- Occasionally you may be asked to support with learning as well.
- You will need to liaise with other staff, outside agencies, school management and parents to provide holistic support for your young people.
- Easily accessible by metro, bus, train or car!
- Great support from teammates and management,
- Access to plenty of ongoing CPD to enhance and improve your skills.
- School is part of a trust with other schools that share best practice.
- Strong links with other schools and outside agencies.
Benefits of working through Tradewind:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
A bit more about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.