Secondary Teaching Assistant
Secondary Teaching Assistant
Do you want to take the next step in your career and work in an outstanding special needs high school in Salford?
Are you passionate about supporting young people with additional needs?
Tradewind are recruiting for a Secondary Teaching Assistant on behalf of a well known & respected special needs high school in the Salford area!
To join us and be successful in this school based Secondary Teaching Assistant role in Salford you will need to:
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate (or be happy to apply for a new one).
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable).
- Minimum of two professional references.
- Provide a CV with a full history from your education until present.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
- SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant at special needs high school in the Salford area.
- Full time Monday to Friday.
- 8:30am - 3:30pm each day.
- Could turn permanent for the right person.
- Pay up to £85/day.
- Supporting students in Science lessons so some background or knowledge of Science would be beneficial.
- All children have an EHCP for special needs including Autism, ADHD, Learning or Communication needs or others.
- It will be your role to build relationships with your pupils, to understand their interests, triggers and obstacles to learning and help them to overcome them.
- You will learn new skills and develop as a specialist SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant.
- The school has amazing facilities that provide a varied learning environment and help you provide holistic support to your pupils.
- Easily accessible by bus & car or tram & train with a short walk at the end.
To apply for this Science based SEN Secondary Teaching Assistant role in the Salford area and register with Tradewind please call Graham in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More CPD than any other agency as a result of exclusive partnership with The National College giving you FREE access to over 2,500 online courses that normally cost £50+ each.
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
A bit more about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.