Secondary Teaching Assistant
Secondary Teaching Assistant
We're recruiting at Tradewind!
Have you got experience supporting teenagers or young adults?
Can you adapt your approach to meet differing needs?
Do you want to work in an inclusive, supportive & forward thinking work environment?
Tradewind are recruiting for a full-time Secondary Teaching Assistant in the Salford area.
To join us and be successful in this Salford based Secondary Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate (or be happy to apply for a new one).
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- Minimum of 2 professional references (employer, study or volunteer)
- Provide a CV with a full history from your education until present.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
- Some prior experience supporting secondary aged children or young adults.
THE ROLE & SCHOOL
- Secondary school in Salford for children with additional needs such as Autism, ADHD, Learning Difficulties, Sensory or Communication Needs.
- Starting ASAP on a full time basis until July 2024.
- Could go permanent for the right person and if the role is going well.
- Hours are 8:30am - 3:30pm.
- Pay up to £90/day while on supply for first 12 weeks.
- Same pay as permanent staff doing similar role from 13th week onwards.
- Class sizes of no more than 10 pupils in each room.
- Children grouped by needs and levels as well as age.
- School is rated Outstanding by Ofsted
- The school provide training & support to enhance the skills & careers of their long term supply staff as well as their permanent staff.
- Experienced and approachable management that taken into account their staff needs as well as children's.
- Safe learning environment is a main focus for the school.
- Easily accessible by bus, train, tram or car.
To apply for this Salford based Secondary Teaching Assistant role & register with Tradewind please call Graham in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working through Tradewind:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience.
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary.
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent.
- More training and development than any other agency - Exclusive partnership with The National College giving you FREE access to over 2,500 online courses.
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free in-person social networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
A bit more about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request).
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.