Tradewind Manchester is currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate SEN/SEMH Science Tutor, to join an outstanding and successful school in Manchester, to start in December 2020. This is a full time, long-term role, with the potential of a permanent contract, paying up to £110 a day.
To join us and be successful in this Teacher role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for an SEN/SEMH Science Tutor on behalf of a Special School, which caters for students from 11 -19 years old. This is an Independent School, catering for children at risk of exclusion from Mainstream. The school specialises in teaching life skills as well as core subjects - things like hairdressing, art, music production and even football and MMA
The school is based in Oldham, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
About the role
This Special School is looking for an SEN/SEMH Science Tutor who can look after a class of 7 Science students. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will work with the Teaching Assistants on the delivery of subjects and curriculum.
To be considered for this position please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 30 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.