SEMH Support Worker
SEMH Support Worker
Exciting Opportunity for Support Workers at SEMH School in Walsall!
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs? We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join an SEMH School as a Support Worker in partnership with a leading SEMH School in Walsall.
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration: 12 Months with the potential for permanent placement
Pay Rate: Starting from £89 per day!
- Relevant experience working with children with SEMH needs.
- Passionate about providing individualised support to promote emotional well-being and academic success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and adapt to the unique needs of each student.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to embark on a fulfilling career journey and contribute to the growth and development of children with SEMH needs, we want to hear from you!
Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of students with SEMH needs. Your dedication and support can truly make a difference!
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Support Worker within Walsall or for more information about the role, contact Abbie on 0121 643 3505 or email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.