An great Alternative Provision with an excellent reputation in the Birmingham is seeking to appoint a KS2 teacher / Key Stage 2 teacher to start work September 2020. The post is long term with the potential of going permanent for the right person. They are looking for someone with excellent classroom management, who teaches with an enthusiastic and nurturing approach and has high expectations of learning.
The school have great plans and the budget to expand for the new academic year, so there is plenty of room for progression and a permenant role. The school is easily accessible on public transport, they also have a free onsite secure parking.
The position involves you planning and delivering small classes of 8-10 pupils. You will also be supported by two Learning Support Assistants who are also able to lead and plan activities. The School are very supportive and will allow you to deliver lessons with your own input and creativity, you will have a real chance in making a difference to the children's education.
Applicants need to have:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) - any specialism
* Knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum.
* A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
* Excellent behavioural management skills
* Restraint training (Desirable)
* Positive Attitude
* Experience in teaching pupils with challenging behaviour.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Aneesa on 0121 643 3505 or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.