The school is an SEMH school for primary students who have been excluded from their mainstream school.
Are you passionate about starting a career with the most vulnerable area of the curriculum and support children who need tailored attention in their learning?
Tradewind are requiring experienced teacher to join their team and work as a SEMH Teacher with a class of around 6-8 pupils mixed in both difficulties and age. The role will require you to work with your class on their academic and social learning.
The SEMH Teacher will support their class through the academic year and deliver the curriculum to them and give the social and emotional understanding required for development. You will have regular team meetings and in-house training to ensure you are fully equipped with the knowledge and tools to exceed in this role. Mainline train lines and bus routes make this school accessible.
The school benefits: This is an OUTSTANDING School rated by Ofsted.
· The school involves all the pupils successfully. It supports the well-being of the young people, who are often vulnerable. Staff and pupils therefore succeed in realising the school's motto, 'Believe it - we can do it.'
· Staff are highly skilled in managing pupils' behaviour. As a result, pupils learn valuable self-control techniques so that they can deal with their emotions and they behave extremely well. They feel safe and make great strides in their personal development.
· Pupils enjoy coming to school and attend regularly. Because of excellent attention to their care and well-being, most pupils make rapid improvement in their attendance when compared with that at their previous schools.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this SEMH Teaching Post you will need to:
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Teaching experience is essential, also previous experience with Autism and challenging behaviour Please send through your resume to Linzi on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me on 0207 8455450and press option 3.
radewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.