SEMH Class Teacher | Permanent Position| Full-Time | Leicestershire
Based in the heart of Leicestershire, a specialist SEN/SEMH School is looking to recruit a SEN/SEMH Class Teacher for a September 2021 start.
The school itself has a near unique SEMH offering to both its staff and pupils alike. The number of students on roll is small compared to mainstream, offering teachers the opportunity to work closely with each pupil daily.
Pupils are encouraged to work collaboratively and to make group decisions for the common good. The school encourages social responsibility, respect and a thirst for education and ambition.
Providing National Curriculum to both primary and secondary (KS2-KS4) lessons for a small number of pupils who have previously experienced difficulties or unreasonable pressures in mainstream education, the school offers an environment where each pupil can truly flourish.
If you are an experienced teacher who would welcome an opportunity to work holistically with secondary school pupils who often display challenging behaviour, then this opportunity is most definitely for you!
Are you an experienced SEMH/SEN Class Teacher seeking a unique and interesting new opportunity?
Apply via Tradewind Recruitment today to be considered for an initial informal interview for the role. Your personal Consultant will contact you if you have been shortlisted.
- SEN/SEMH Class Teacher - Primary/Secondary
- KS2 to KS4
- Small class sizes - up to eight pupils
- Delivering creative and engaging lessons throughout
- September 2021 start - Permanent - Full Time
- MUST HAVE UK QTS - ESSENTIAL!
- Experienced SEMH Teachers or experienced Teachers who aspire to work with SEMH students
- Subject experience in any of the following - English, Maths, Science, Humanities
- Calm, resilient, dependable, committed, creative with a sense of fun!
- Must be looking to develop as a SEN/SEMH Class Teacher
- SEN / SEMH School
- SEMH with some Autism, ADHD, MLD
- Excellent Teacher to student ratio
- Excellent scope for career progression and training
- Fantastic work / life balance
- Remarkable SLT throughout that are keen to invest heavily into ambitious staff
Apply for this SEN/SEMH Class Teacher opportunity in Leicestershire by sending your CV to email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.