SEMH Teaching Assistant
SEMH Teaching Assistant
The ideal candidate should have experience of working with children and young people with SEMH and should be confident in managing challenging behaviour. The candidate should also be able to work well as part of a team and have strong communication skills.
- To support the teaching and learning of students with SEMH in the classroom.
- To provide one-to-one support for students who require additional assistance.
- To support the implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for students with SEMH.
- To support students with their social, emotional, and mental health needs.
- To provide a positive role model for students, promoting positive behaviour and attitudes.
- To support the wider school community, including parents/carers and other professionals.
- Experience of working with children and young people with SEMH.
- Good understanding of SEMH needs and strategies to support these needs.
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards supporting young people with SEMH.
- Relevant qualifications, such as a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
This is a temporary position with the possibility of extension. The salary is £80-90 per day (PAYE), depending on experience and qualifications. The position is full-time and the successful candidate will be expected to work Monday to Friday during term-time.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and a covering letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, You will also have access to over 100 FREE online courses with the National College, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a SEMH TA in Barnet or for more information about the role, contact Raj Joshi on 0207 845 5450 (Option 3) / firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.