SEMH Teaching Assistant
SEMH Teaching Assistant
We are recruiting SEMH Teaching Assistants for a wonderful special school in Manchester.
We are looking for specialist SEMH Teaching Assistants to carry out small group interventions, to help students access the curriculum and to facilitate independent learning.
Our special school prides itself on providing students with a nurturing, caring and safe environment. Staff at this school go above and beyond for their students, supporting them in expressing their ideas both orally and in writing, in understanding the implications of unacceptable behaviour, and working towards Independence.
The role is to;
Work with the classroom teacher so that students enjoy their learning and make good progress;
Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students;
Encourage, raise self- esteem and promote confidence within the students with whom they work;
To provide practical guidance and support to students in and out of lessons, so that they can access the
curriculum and make good academic progress;
To monitor and record the progress of individual students;
To take a lead in mentoring and supporting students in
If you have the experience this wonderful are looking for then I would love to hear from you.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call Victoria Rimmer at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.