SEMH Teaching Assistant
SEMH Teaching Assistant
Join Our Team at Tradewind: Full-Time SEMH Teaching Assistant Needed for PRU in Runcorn
Are you passionate about helping students with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs overcome obstacles and achieve their potential? Are you committed to making a difference in the lives of young learners? If so, Tradewind invites you to be part of our dedicated team!
Role: Full-Time SEMH Teaching Assistant
Location: Runcorn, PRU
Student Focus: Social, Emotional, and Mental Health Needs
Key Responsibilities: As a Full-Time SEMH Teaching Assistant, you'll play a pivotal role in the support and development of students with SEMH needs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing one-on-one and group support to students.
- Assisting in the planning and delivery of tailored interventions.
- Creating a nurturing and inclusive classroom environment.
- Supporting students in developing their social and emotional skills.
- Collaborating closely with teachers and specialists to track progress.
Qualifications: To excel in this role, you should have:
- A genuine passion for working with students with SEMH needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and resilience.
- Relevant qualifications or experience in education, SEMH, or behaviour support (desired but not essential).
To be considered for this position you will:
- have previous school experience and be familiar with the SIMS system
- Be a committed professional
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
-Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
-have satisfactory references
-have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position of a SEMH Teaching Assistant.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.