SEMH Teaching Assistant
SEMH Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our client SEMH schools in South Warrington who are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to cover a maternity leave. This position is due to start as soon as the client finds a suitable candidate and will continue until the end of the academic year, July 2021.
As a long-term term SEMH Teaching Assistant you will be assigned to one school and will build relationships with the child you are assigned to quickly. You may support break and lunchtime duties and support the schools extra-curricular programme if required.
Due to the nature of working in an SEMH school you will need to be adaptable, demonstrate patience and calmness. You may need to support other members of staff with restraint. Therefore, we are particularly interested in speaking to candidates who have completed the Team Teach training.
To join us and be considered for this SEMH Teaching Assistant vacancy you must:
* Hold a minimum of a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or demonstrate experience working with children aged 8-16;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Please click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this SEMH Teaching Assistant position based in Warrington.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.