SEN 121 Teaching Assistant
SEN 121 Teaching Assistant
We are seeking a 121 Teaching Assistant for a child with Special Educational Needs within a Mainstream Primary School in Dudley. We are looking for someone who is dedicated, empathetic and has the motivation and drive to support the child fully as we help them integrate into the mainstream classroom.
About the School:
We are working with a well-known school in Dudley rated "GOOD" in its last OFSTED Report. It's a great school with a high percentage of SEN children within each class. The school has an inclusive approach and nurtures the growth and development of each child as an individual. The staff in this school prioritise the well-being of each child and work as a team to create a friendly and welcoming environment that promotes each child's achievement.
About the Role:
This role will consist of supporting a child with Autism and challenging behaviour. The child is in Key Stage 2 but is currently working to the Year 1 curriculum. The ideal candidate will need to have had experience working with children with Autism and challenging behaviour previously and be positive and enthusiastic in order to motivate the child and keep them on track. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide structured support in line with the pupils ECHP's and / or IEP's.
- Provide tailored support to your 121 pupil and other pupils in the class.
- Accompany your 121 child on trips and visits.
- Undertake basic admin tasks to prepare resources for each lesson and take responsibility for getting extra resources that might help your 121 child access the content of the lesson.
- Effectively further differentiate the content of the lesson for your 121 child to help them access the learning appropriately.
- Take professional responsibility for the well-being of all children in the school by adhering to safeguarding policies.
This role is a full time role 8:15am - 3:40pm, working Monday - Friday.
If you are a reliable, passionate and enthusiastic person who is keen to make an impact on the children's lives, please get in touch and join our team.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Grace on 0121 643 3505 or email Grace.Dickinson@twrecruitment.com
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.