SEN 121 Teaching Assistant
SEN 121 Teaching Assistant
We are in search of a 121 Teaching Assistant to support a student with Special Educational Needs at a Mainstream Primary School in Wolverhampton. We are seeking a dedicated and empathetic individual who possesses the motivation and determination to fully assist the student as they integrate into the regular classroom setting.
About the School:
Our school, located in Wolverhampton, is highly regarded and was rated "GOOD" in its most recent OFSTED evaluation. It is a nurturing environment with a significant number of students with SEN in each class. The school is committed to inclusivity and prioritises the individual growth and development of each child. The staff place a strong emphasis on the well-being of every student and collaborate as a team to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere that fosters academic success.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be providing support to a student with Autism and challenging behaviour. The student is currently in Key Stage 2 but is working at the Year 1 curriculum level. The ideal candidate should have prior experience working with children with Autism and challenging behaviour. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic to motivate the student and help them stay on track. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Delivering structured support in alignment with the student's ECHP's and/or IEP's.
- Providing tailored assistance to your 121 student and other students in the classroom.
- Accompanying your 121 student on field trips and outings.
- Handling basic administrative tasks to prepare lesson resources and taking initiative to procure additional resources that may aid your 121 student in accessing lesson content.
- Effectively differentiating lesson content for your 121 student to ensure appropriate learning access.
- Upholding professional responsibility for the well-being of all students in the school by adhering to safeguarding policies.
This role is a full time role 8:15am - 3:40pm, working Monday - Friday.
If you are a reliable, passionate and enthusiastic person who is keen to make an impact on the children's lives, please get in touch and join our team.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Grace on 0121 643 3505 or email Grace.Dickinson@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.