£12 - 13.00 per hour
Tradewind is recruiting for an experienced administrator who has experience working with SIMS to join a supportive SEN team in a Secondary School based in Merton.
This exciting opportunity is available on supply from January 2021 and it will see you through until the end of the academic year.
As the successful applicant you will assisting the SEN department with the day 2 day administrative duties.
We are looking for:
* Someone with exceptional organizational skills in tandem with proficient numeracy, literacy and IT skills
* Someone has experience using SIMS package
* Someone who can commit until the end of the academic year
* Provide exceptional levels of customer service to pupils, parents and staff.
* A team player
Candidates will be expected to:
* A good understanding of SIMS
* Well organised
* Ensure all staff and student information is all up to date.
* To follow up on staff for missing registers as necessary.
* Appointed applicant may be required to cover reception during absences and lunch breaks
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful for the SEN Administrator with SIMS position you will need to:
* Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this position in Merton. For more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.