* 3 Days per week, flexible
* GOOD Primary School
* Immediate or January Start
The Head Teacher of this OFSTED rated GOOD primary school in Camden is seeking to appoint a creative, resourceful and committed SENCo to lead the provision for their SEND pupils.
The SENCo will be a qualified teacher who holds the National SENDCo Award. This position will be part time 3 days per week flexible dependant on the candidate but the post holder will need to be flexible to attend meetings which are held at other times and staff training as appropriate.
The role includes:
* Leading and managing SEND in accordance with the published policies (local & national);
* Liaising with classroom support staff, class teachers and senior leaders;
* Liaising with and developing relationships with external agencies and parents; and
* Identifying and supporting the needs of pupils with SEND through observation, screening and tracking data
The ideal candidate will:
* Be committed to high standards of achievement (for self and others), attainment and behaviour
* Be able to inspire and motivate the pupils
* Be a good team player who enjoys working collaboratively for common goals
* An enthusiasm for PE and a willingness to support school sport would be a bonus - but not essential
Sanza Teaching Agency are short listing for this position now so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or call SANZ Teaching Agency 0207 845 6240 for details
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.