SEN Early Years Educator
SEN Early Years Educator
Position to commence after February half term 2021. This is a long term assignment, potentially permanent for the right candidate.
Are you an outstanding and professional Early Years Educator that would like to join a highly motivated Early Years team?
The ideal candidate for this role should be creative, passionate, committed and hardworking.
If you have a successful proven track record to demonstrate that you can; take an active role in the provision of a full balanced range of learning experiences; ensure the care and well-being of pupils and maintain positive professional links with parents within the school as well as a full and relevant Level 3 qualification in childcare or equivalent, then we would like to hear from you.
The Primary School admits pupils from Nursery to Year 6 with 27 pupils in each year group. The Primary school has recently undergone some exciting developments in Early Years with new building and large grounds for outdoor play and relief. The school believe in creating a fun and happy learning environment where basic skills are learnt and picked up in an enjoyable manner. The school have excellent behaviour management policies which means all staff can focus on delivering outstanding lessons.
Your daily pay rate will be £80.00 per day. Your hours of work are between 8.30am - 4.00pm, 45 minutes' lunch break.
- This two form entry Primary school prides themselves on creating partnerships with the children, staff, parents, carers and governors and fostering links with the wider community.
- Good transport links only 12 minutes' walk from the mainline station.
- The school will consider temporary candidates for permanent placements
- All members of staff are sent on a first-aid training course
- There is a highly effective leadership and management; encouraging team work and dedication from all staff.
- This school serves a multicultural and diverse area.
- Good transport links only 12 minutes' walk from the station.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as an SEN Early Years Educator Level III you will need to have:
- Level III qualification or equivalent
- Foundation Curriculum.
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as an SEN Early Years Educator. Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.