SEN English Teacher
SEN English Teacher
Tradewind is currently seeking a dynamic and dedicated Qualified Teacher with expertise in English to join a beautiful school located in the Cotswolds.
Tradewind are working with an independent school in the Cotswolds who believe in placing each student at the heart of their educational journey, ensuring a tailored and enriching experience that empowers them to independently contribute to society, embrace lifelong learning, and achieve without limits.
As a Qualified Teacher, you will work with a student who is currently completing his A-levels. You will be working 1-2-1 with a student with Cerebral palsy, he is non-verbal and dependent on others for all aspects of personal care. Despite his physical limitations he is highly intelligent and needs an English Teacher to help him complete his final year.
This role with start ASAP and it will go on until the end of the academic year. It will be a part time role 3 to 4 days per week - the pay for this role will range from £120-£250 based on experience and qualifications. This position will most likely be a temp to perm role if you are the right match.
- Personalised Learning: Delivering 1:1 session tailored to the needs of each student.
- Emotional Engagement: Building trusting relationships, providing security, and engaging with students emotionally.
- Behaviour Management: Applying a variety of behaviour management techniques, with a focus on resolution management and developmental reflection.
- Collaboration: Working in partnership with professionals, parents, and carers to ensure a comprehensive support network.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience developing and supporting children SEND.
- Understanding of behaviour management techniques with a focus on resolution management and developmental reflection.
- Aptitude for collaborative work with professionals, parents, and carers.
Qualified Teacher Status in Secondary or relevant English Teaching degree.
Join us on this exciting journey as we shape the future of our students, providing them with a nurturing and empowering educational experience. If you are a resilient and passionate educator ready to make a difference, we invite you to apply and be a part of our dedicated team.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Become a Valued Member:
Don't miss out on the opportunity to contribute to the success of the school's children. Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this exciting SEN English Teacher position. For more information, contact Tom Townley at 0117 301 7578 or Tom.Townley@twrecruitment.com. #BRITEACH
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.