SEN EYFS Teaching Assistant
SEN EYFS Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Oldham?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a 2 form entry Primary School in Oldham to start in September. 2020 This is a full-time role with a salary of £65 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for an EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant on behalf of a large primary school in Oldham. The team is dedicated in leading a creative, varied, holistic, knowledge and skills-based curriculum providing a range of activities for all. They believe passionately in providing opportunities through Forest School, extra-curricular activities, trips, visitors, residentials and music sessions which link intrinsically to their curriculum.
The school is based in Oldham and is accessible via car or bus.
About the role
This Oldham based primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their EYFS department supporting 2 children within Nursery who have additional needs. The successful candidate must have previous experience of supporting students with additional needs. You must be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The role itself will involve supporting two children within Nursery who require extra support with their learning. The Nursery has a split day so the successful Teaching Assistant will be working with a different child in each session. The school has a newly built sensory area which the successful Teaching Assistant will have full access to. The school are looking for somebody who has the ability to be innovative and engaging, ensuring that the children have fun whilst making progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.