SEN Learning Support Assistant
SEN Learning Support Assistant
Position: SEN Learning Support Assistant
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Start Date: ASAP
Are you passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)? Do you have the patience, empathy, and dedication to support students in their educational journey? Tradewind Recruitment are currently working with a school in Barnsley that is seeking an SEN Learning Support Assistant to start ASAP.
Tradewind Recruitment working with a school this is committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive environment for all their students. They believe that every child has the potential to succeed and thrive, and they are dedicated to helping them achieve their full potential. The school is located in the heart of Barnsley, and they are proud of our strong sense of community and our focus on promoting positive learning experiences for all.
As a SEN Learning Support Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting students with a range of special educational needs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing one-on-one and small group support to students with SEN, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Assisting teachers in planning and delivering lessons that cater to the individual needs of each student.
- Monitoring and tracking student progress, and reporting observations to the SENCo and teaching staff.
- Promoting a safe and inclusive learning environment that fosters the emotional well-being of all students.
- Collaborating with colleagues, parents, and external agencies to ensure the best possible support for students with SEN.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A genuine passion for working with children and a commitment to their educational development.
- Experience working with students with SEN, either in a school setting or through relevant volunteer work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, staff, and parents.
- The patience and adaptability to work with students with diverse needs and abilities.
- A relevant qualification or willingness to undergo training in SEN support.
What they Offer:
- A supportive and collaborative working environment.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students with SEN.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of children with SEN, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and motivation for applying to Tradewind Recruitment today!
Tradewind Recruitment look forward to hearing from you!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.