SEN Learning Support Assistant
SEN Learning Support Assistant
I am delighted to be working with an incredibly caring and nurturing Special School in Bolton, looking for an SEN Learning Support Assistant to start in September 2020.
The Academy school, overseen and supported by a successful, wider Trust, is for children aged 11-19 , rated OFSTED 'Good' and caters for over 130 pupils. The specific needs of the children are Severe Learning Difficulties and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties and benefits from specialist support including educational psychologists, hydrotherapy, nursing and physiotherapists as well as speech and language therapists and visual and hearing impairment team.
They provide a specially adapted curriculum but based on the National Curriculum each individually suited for every child. Key Stage 3 and 4 are based on sensory education on core subjects with personal, social and health education very much at the forefront too. Key Stage 5 focuses more on practical skills, designed to educate for the wider world and provide as many opportunities as possible for all their children.
The staff there are very impressive, welcoming, warm and really buy in to the school's wider ethos of compassion and understanding, which I believe provides a huge opportunity for anyone to thrive, who works there.
To be considered for this position please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 30 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.