SEN Learning Support Assistant
SEN Learning Support Assistant
Tradewind is recruiting! We are currently looking to recruit a Special Needs Teaching assistant with experience of supporting primary aged pupils with emotional behavioural difficulties. Our client is a reputable special needs school catering for both Secondary and Primary aged pupils with SEMH and has excellent reputation for providing high standard education and support. They are looking for someone who is experienced working with primary aged pupils with ADHD, PDA, Conduct Disorder and mental health. The role is full time and due to starts asap and likely to continue until the end of academic year.
This role might be ideal for you if most of the below apply to you:
- You have previous experience supporting KS2 pupils
- You can work 0830 - 1530 hours
- You have experience working with SEMH
- You have experience in managing and de-escalating challenging behaviour
- You have a firm and fair approach to behaviour management
- You have experience/Training in Special Educational Needs in a SEN setting
- You are available immediately to start asap and can work term-time.
- You have certificates/training in Team-teach or Positive Behaviour Management.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this position you will need to:
· Experience of working with pupils with behavioural difficulties
Experience of working with primary aged pupils in the past.
Sports/Art background is highly desirable but not necessary
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
You must have SEN school experience such as PRU and AEP or worked with young people with similar backgrounds.
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Bristol office on 01173017578, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.