SEN Learning Support Assistant
SEN Learning Support Assistant
Tradewind Manchester is currently looking for a practical and determined Learning Support Assistant, to join a great Secondary Special School in Trafford, to start in September 2020. This is a full time, long-term role, with the potential of a permanent contract, paying up to £70 a day.
To join us and be successful in this Learning Support Worker role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
The school is a vibrant and forward thinking generic Secondary Special School. All the pupils have a Statement of Special Educational Needs. The age-range is from 11 to 19.
The school is based in Trafford and has ample parking and is easy to get to.
The staff team are the greatest strength of the school. They aim to provide the highest standards of education and care for the special young people. They plan to meet each pupil's specific needs and look for every opportunity to celebrate achievements.
About the role
This Special School is looking for a Learning Support Assistant who can provide 1-1 support for a new child they have there. The child is on the autistic spectrum. You will be required to support the child throughout class, helping with the delivery of their set curriculum and generally assisting in all matters throughout the day.
You must have prior experience of supporting children with special needs and be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
The successful Learning Support Assistant will be required to help the student to make progress within phonics, numeracy, reading and writing.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, Manchester, Preston, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.