SEN Primary Specialist
SEN Primary Specialist
Tradewind Manchester are supporting a two-form entry primary school based in Sale, Trafford to recruit for their Small Specialist class within the school. It is a temporary position starting ASAP but could lead to a permanent contract for the right candidate.
This Primary School need a proactive Teaching Assistants to support Reception/KS1 aged children who have Autism. You will be working in their specialist unit alongside 3 other members of staff. There are 8 children that have some forms of ADHD, so the school are looking for energetic but calm and patient Teaching Assistants who love what they do. Ideally you will have prior experience supporting children who display challenging behaviour but this is not essential if you have the right attitude. The children tend to push boundaries and lash out, they will therefore require a resilient and determined TA. You will need to commit until the end of the academic year to keep the consistency for the children.
The School is based in Sale and has easy access by car or public transport from surrounding areas.
A successful candidate must be:
- Be dedicated, resilient and proactive
- Experience with behaviour management strategies
- Able to start ASAP
- Be available on a full-time basis for the full academic year
- Already have or be happy to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
About the school:
This Sale based primary School is an 'good' OFTSED rated school which prides itself in creating an environment that is positive, encouraging and respectful. They offer children a range of experiences in both the classroom and through extracurricular activities to give the children the best opportunities possible. All staff are experienced and enthusiastic staff who work hard to give the children the best possible education. The school appreciate the contribution of every child, parent and staff member as they look to promote their core values.
The benefits of working your initial temporary period in the role through Tradewind include:
- We offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Online Portal for your time sheets and to log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If this sounds like the perfect role for you:
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position, located in Trafford. For more information about the role, contact Stephen at Tradewind Manchester on 0161 674 0138 / stephen.clark @twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.