At Tradewind we are currently recruiting for a number of SEN Teaching Assistants to work on a supply basis. The schools we service are in need of daily cover. Covering sickness and training days for their permanent staff. As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting pupils within the classroom and on a 1:1 basis. Minimising the disruption and providing a consistently high quality of service for the staff and pupils.
Qualities in you:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to staff and pupils.
- Patient and the ability to remain clam in in challenging circumstances.
- Flexible and adaptable in your working day, this is apparent with little to know notice of the supply day you will be covering.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills, lending support to others and asking for support when you require it.
What we are looking for in you:
- Experience working with primary aged children (EYFS, KS1 and KS2)
- Experience within the care, special needs, or primary sector
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- Positive, can-do and enthusiastic attitude towards working with children
If you are looking for a flexible role within the education sector, then please get in touch today by applying with your up to date CV. This role is for candidates who have experience within the care, education, and special needs sectors.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.