SEN TA Early Years
SEN TA Early Years
Tradewind is recruiting! We are currently looking to recruit A Teaching assistant with Care background and or Early Years experience to work within our Special Needs school in Chippenham.
This role might be for you if you are looking for a career change from Social Care background looking to work more school hours during and/or if you have had experience working with Early Years or Primary aged children in the past.
These roles might be ideal for you if any of the below apply to you:
- You have previous support/care experience in or outside education settings.
- You have Level 2 in Health and Social Care and/or Working towards Level 3 Health and Social Care.
- You have previously supported or cared for young people with additional needs.
- You have experience/Training in Special Educational Needs or Physical Disabilities.
- You are available part-time asap and regularly. (Minimum 2/3 days a week) This can change week to week.
- You have a flexible and conscientious approach and can work between 0830-1530 during the week.
- You own your transport, however not a requirement depending on locations.
- You have certificates/training in Manual Handling, PECS, MAKATON, Epilepsy Training, Medication Administration, Safeguarding, Positive Behaviour Management.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in these teaching assistant positions you will need to:
Experience of working with people with disabilities
Experience of Early Years
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact Ross Churn on 01173017578/ firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.