Join Our Team and Make a Difference as a Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant!
Are you passionate about helping children unlock their full potential? Are you a dedicated and compassionate individual ready to embark on a fulfilling career journey? Look no further - a special school in Birmingham dedicated to supporting autistic children and young people aged 11 to 19 years, are seeking a Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to join their team. There are both part-time and full-time positions available to start from October.
Your Role as a SEN TA:
Support students in academic, social, and emotional growth, promoting a nurturing and inclusive learning environment.
Help create sensory-friendly classroom experiences that cater to the sensory needs of students.
Encourage communication and social interaction among students, fostering friendships and connections.
Collaborate with teachers, therapists, and other professionals to ensure a holistic and comprehensive approach to education.
Provide one-on-one support and small group instruction as needed.
If you are a caring and dedicated individual looking to be part of a passionate team, we want to hear from you!
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Zeena on 0121 643 3505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.