Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA)
Do you have a passion for supporting students with special educational needs (SEN)? Do you have a caring and supportive nature and the ability to work with pupils of all ability levels? Tradewind are working alongside a leading and inclusive school to find 3 Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to join between now and January 2024. Join this specialist team and make a positive impact on the lives of students, helping them thrive and reach their full potential.
*** Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) - Supportive School in Hertford
*** Full-time position with opportunities for professional development
*** Work alongside experienced educators in a nurturing environment
*** Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
This is a large, well run Academy in Hertford are seeking a dedicated Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to provide invaluable support to students with special educational needs. You will play a crucial role in assisting students' academic and personal development, ensuring an inclusive and enriching learning experience.
Why work here?
- Join a supportive school committed to inclusive education and student well-being
- Full-time position with opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Work alongside experienced educators in a nurturing environment
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Support students with special educational needs in their learning, both in the classroom and in one-on-one settings
- Adapt and differentiate materials to meet individual needs and learning styles
- Assist with personal care and emotional support as required
- Collaborate with teachers and other professionals to implement individual education plans (IEPs)
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a genuine passion for supporting students with special educational needs
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate empathy, patience, and a positive attitude
- Can work effectively as part of a team and follow instructions
- Are committed to their own professional growth and development
Join our supportive school in Hertford and be part of a dedicated team of educators who are committed to providing an inclusive and nurturing learning environment for our students with special educational needs.
To apply for this rewarding opportunity, please submit your CV to Sam.Taylor@twrecruitment.com or for more information, contact Sam on 01727 236255.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.