SEN Teaching Assistant
Supportive, and caring SEN Primary School - Milton Keynes -£80 to £90 per day - 830am to 330pm - Start immediately on a long term basis
Looking for a fulfilling role in education?
An SEN Teaching Assistant position is currently available in Milton Keynes! This full-time position involves working closely with experienced educators and support staff to provide essential assistance to students with special educational needs (SEN), helping to create a safe, supportive, and caring learning environment.
The School is proud of its supportive, and caring culture. They are committed to providing an inclusive and nurturing environment where all students feel valued, respected, and encouraged to reach their full potential. As an SEN Teaching Assistant, the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the school's mission by providing tailored support to students with special educational needs, helping to create a positive and engaging learning experience for all.
To be considered for the role, candidates should meet the following requirements:
- A degree holder and/or significant experience working with students with special educational needs
- Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with students, parents, and colleagues
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills, with the ability to support students in these areas
- A patient and positive attitude towards working with children, with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures related to education and SEN safeguarding
- Empathy: the ability to understand and connect with students with diverse needs and experiences
- Creativity: the ability to come up with innovative and engaging teaching methods and activities to capture students' interest
- Adaptability: the ability to respond to changing situations and adapt teaching approaches as needed to meet students' needs
- Collaboration: the ability to work effectively with a team of educators and support staff to create a positive learning environment for students
- Enthusiasm: a passion for education and a desire to make a positive impact in the lives of students with special educational needs.
This is an immediate start position, with training and development opportunities and is a great role to gain experience in a leading SEN Primary School. Many of our schools offer their own teacher training programmes to those who show potential.
"Click Apply Now" to be considered for this great opportunity or to find out more information please contact Chris on 01727 236255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.