Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a TA looking for a new role where you can support children who have special educational needs? Do you want to join a popular mainstream school in Dulwich South East London?
Tradewind recruitment are currently looking for a TA who is passionate about working with children who have special educational needs. This is a long term, part-time role to work 3 - 4 days per week. Pay rates range between £80-£100 per day depending on experience.
This 2 form entry Roman Catholic school strives to be an outstanding school at the heart of the local community in which every child is empowered to have self-belief and to aspire to achieve her/his highest potential. Staff are committed to building futures in a welcoming and supportive learning environment, in which all pupils feel valued and challenged to be resilient thinkers, active learners with transferable skills and have an appetite for world learning. The school have very good facilities and resources; they actively seek and embrace the use of new technologies to enhance and bring the school curriculum alive.
The Headteacher is currently recruiting for a SEN TA. The position will be part time to start immediately.
The TA must have:
· Relevant qualifications ideally within Education and at degree level or higher
· Experience working with primary aged children
· Excellent communications skills
· Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills
· A willingness to learn and develop new skills
· A good general understanding of special and additional needs
The school is in a great location close to East Dulwich n Southwark. There are buses that run to the school and a staff car park for drivers.
By joining the school as an SEN TA they can offer you:
· A strong supportive leadership team
· A professional team of teachers and other TAs/LSAs
· Excellent school facilities and resources
· Regular opportunities to have contact with parents/guardians
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability · Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this TA opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£63.51 - £73.51 per day + Over 35+ Free Accredited CPD Courses
£75 - £85 per day
£65 - £75 per day
Trafford, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.