SEN Teacher - EBD/SEMH
SEN Teacher - EBD/SEMH
SEN (EBD/SEMH) Teachers Wanted! Start Immediately! Maldon, Essex
Are you a dedicated educator with a deep commitment to Special Educational Needs, especially in the realms of Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (EBD) and Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH)?
Why Join Us?
Tradewind Recruitment is an education recruitment specialist and a Sunday Times Top 100 employer. We have been helping candidates to find school-based work for 20 years.
- Immediate Interviews & Appointments: Our client are eager to bring the right person on board without delay. If you're the perfect fit, they want to meet and appoint you ASAP!
- Supportive Environment: We believe in providing an environment where both students and teachers feel valued and understood.
- Flexibility in Working Hours: Full-time roles are available, but exceptional part-time candidates will also be considered.
- Chance to Create Lasting Change: As an educator, you will be pivotal in transforming the lives of our students.
What We're Looking For:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in managing and supporting challenging behaviour.
- In-depth understanding of social, emotional, and mental health difficulties.
- A commitment to fostering a positive and effective learning environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, students, and parents.
If you feel that you have the skills for this rewarding post, please apply today as interviews are available immediately!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
Training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous bonus.
Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you're looking to gain further experience in your supply teaching career or if you're new to supply and would like further information on how we can assist you in this exciting new stage of your career, please contact Gary on 01245 806 737 (option 1) or apply to this advert today
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.