Tradewind are looking for a Teacher to work in an SEMH setting the role will be working between KS1-KS2 students who have SEMH you will be working alongside the Head of School to ensure the students are getting the best from the time at school.
If you're available from January 2021 for a minimum of one year, please read on…
The ideal candidate will:
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm for supporting children with SEN
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm in making a positive difference
- Have some experience working with children/ young people. Youth work / mentoring / tutoring / volunteering will all be considered.
- Be positive, friendly, confident, outgoing and unflappable under pressure
Duties include but aren't limited to:
- Supporting the whole class as well as 1:1
- Communicating with parents
- Caring and looking after children during break times and lunch times
- Supervising children during activities
- Helping prepare lessons in advance
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Acting as a motivator and role model
If this sounds like a role for you then please contact linzi at Tradewind on 0207 8455450 press 3 for SEN or send your resume through to email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.