Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic Primary Teacher in the Burnley area?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a hardworking Primary Teacher who want wants to lead the small primary team, for a very popular The Alternative Provision School in Burnley. The role is to start 12th April 2021 until December 2021. The Alternative Provision School in Burnley are offering a long-term full-time placement 5 days a week with a possibility for the role to become permanent for the right candidate. The school is based in Burnley and has excellent public transport links with a bus stop 5 minutes walking distance to the school. The school also has a large onsite staff parking with close links to the M65.
This Alternative Provision School rated 'Good' aims to provide the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential. They deliver a comprehensive curriculum with enjoyment and excellence; they encourage all children to be independent learners. They create an environment in which every child's efforts and achievements can be celebrated.
The school caters for students with a range of social and emotional mental health (SEMH) needs and behavioural difficulties. You will be Teaching in within the primary provision with also having the chance to lead a team, providing the full National Curriculum. As Lead Primary Teacher you shall be require deliver engaging and diverse lessons to pupils to encourage both academic and personal development. Additionally, have responsibility leading a small team such as another Teacher and TA's with the support of the head of the whole school.
This is a really friendly school and makes you feel part of an extended family. I was really impressed with the behaviour of the pupils while I was walking round, they made me feel welcome and they all had smiles on their faces. This school also encourages and healthy and active approach to everyday school life.
As a Lead Primary Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team, who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations. Plus, the successful SEN Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff.
Additionally, while walking round the school the behaviour of the pupils was settled and had such a warm family feeling and pupils polite and welcoming.
To join us and be successful in this Lead Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- They provide a happy safe caring environment for pupils and staff.
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience teaching EYFS - KS2
- Knowledge and understanding working with a range of SEMH and Behavioural needs.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Lead Primary Teacher in Burnley or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or email@example.com.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£90.00 - £150.00 per day + +Over 35 Accredited CPD Courses
£100.00 - £160.00 per day + +Over 35 accredited CPD courses
£90.00 - £150.00 per day + +Over 30 Accredited CPD courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.