The PRU support a range of pupils some of which may have SEMH but also include pupils who; unable to get a school place, been excluded, refuse to go to school, risk of exclusion.
The unit have a focus on supporting pupils for reintegration back into mainstream education.
1:1 intervention lessons as well as group classes
Full time, Long-term role
Candidates with Team Teach or other positive restraint training would be encouraged to apply
It is key for this role that you are positive and enjoy having a laugh. Please ensure you can commit to this role, as reliability for the students you will be supporting is a key factor. They require stability and need support in accessing activities to allow them to achieve their full potential.
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as SEN Teacher role in Hackney, South West London or for more information about the role, contact Alex Holt on 0207 845 5450 / OPTION 3 or email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.