Special Educational Needs Teacher - Immediate start - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire - £150 to £255 per day - Long term post
Are you an experienced SEN Teacher who is looking for a long-term post from as soon as possible at a school in Hemel Hempstead? Would you be keen to work in a school that is highly regarded for the education it provides to all its high needs pupils?
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a fantastic SEN School located in Hemel, close to Watford and St Albans who are looking to appoint a SEN Teacher. The role is:
- Year 3/4 SEN Teacher - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Mixed ability class of 10 pupils supported by 4 experienced LSA's
- Post starting in asap through till July 2023 - Opportunity to go permanent
- £150 to £255 per day based on experience
This leading SEN School is looking to ensure every child has the individual support they need to learn and progress as far as possible!
This Special Educational Needs School supports children with severe and profound learning difficulties. Leading teaching methods are used to help these children achieve and all students have an individual education plan which is tailored to their needs. Small classes of a maximum of 10 students and a minimum of 4 LSA's in each class ensure the students get the attention they need to make as much progression as possible.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this SEN Teacher role we require:
- QTS and holder in primary, secondary or SEN education
- Ideally experience working in an SEN setting or a mainstream school with high numbers of SEN pupils.
- Be understanding, patient, compassionate and dedicated to ensuring every child is fully supported
- Be happy to work on a long term basis as part of a dedicated SEN Team
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Hatfield, Hertfordshire! Alternatively, if you require further information please contact Adrian Holder on 01727 236255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.