Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Primary Teacher seeking a new and exciting opportunity for September 2021?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a SEN Teacher for a lovely Autism provision attached to an Ofsted 'outstanding' Primary school in Brent, North-West London. This SEN teaching post will commence in September 2021 for the full academic year and will most likely go permanent for the right candidate.
As a Primary SEN teacher this is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a wonderful school and to help create an exceptional learning experience for pupils within the school. You will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons in all areas of the curriculum and provide personalised activities to meet the needs of the pupils within your class. The school offers innovative and personalised provision of learning for every student. To achieve this, staff work together to achieve high standards of teaching and learning whilst focusing on flourishing wellbeing. The school adopts trauma informed and restorative practices to support this learning through a positive education lens. The school offers an opportunity for students to improve literacy and numeracy skills, make links to vocational pathways and build positive relationships through strengths based curriculum.
This provision in Brent provides for pupils with Autism and Moderate Learning difficulties. It is not essential for the successful candidate to have worked in a SEN setting before, as long as you have some SEN experience and feel confident with differentiation. This school is looking for someone who is passionate about working with children and who has a drive for career development.
As a SEN Teacher, you will liaise with the SENCo, parents, external therapists, Autism specialists and the Local Authority to ensure the children each have their own individual education plan tailored to their needs and to ensure the provision and practice is highly effective. This provision follows a different curriculum to their mainstream school and is a tailored developmental curriculum.
The school is in Brent, North-West London, and has off-road parking for those who drive. It is also easily accessible via Thameslink trains, the Jubilee Line, Metropolitan Line and several popular bus routes.
- QTS, qualified teacher status.
- Experience planning and teaching lessons to SEN pupils following the National Curriculum.
- Experience with SEN - ideally Autism
- Enthusiastic, resilient and positive approach.
- Must have legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN Teacher in Brent, North-West London. Or for more information about the role, contact Alisha on 0207 845 5450 option 3 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.