Tradewind are recruiting for a Primary SEN Teacher!
Do you have experience teaching groups of primary students with Special Needs, SEN?
Have you taught a range of different subjects?
This Primary SEN Teacher role is to start ASAP on a full time & long term basis at a outstanding special needs school in the Rochdale area. Pay up to £190/day.
- SEN Teacher at special needs school in the Rochdale area.
- Start ASAP on a full time & long term basis.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm.
- Pay up to £190/day depending on experience.
- Could eventually go permanent for the right person.
- Teach a class of pupils of mixed ability, age & SEN.
- Differentiate your work to meet individual needs & levels.
- Plan, deliver and mark lessons & activities.
- Cover a range of subjects including core subjects.
- Work closely with school management to carry out the schools aims & values.
- Liaise with outside professionals, parents & other school staff to achieve a holistic outcome to your student's education & care.
- Manage your SEN Teaching Assistants effectively to improve engagement with learning & outcomes.
- Contribute to a fun, safe, engaging & inclusive learning environment.
- Caters for children aged 3-11 with Autism, ADHD, MLD, Complex Needs and SEMH.
- Supportive & collaborative environment that works with parents & outside agencies to achieve the best outcomes for their pupils.
- Amazing facilities including sensory room, therapy rooms, soft play rooms, garden spaces, hydrotherapy pool and more.
- Great links with other schools, the LEA and professionals such social workers, therapists, Ed-Psychs etc.
- Easily accessible by bus, train, tram or car.
- Rated outstanding by Ofsted.
To apply for this Primary SEN Teacher role in Rochdale, you will need to:
- An enhanced DBS certificate (or be happy to apply for a new one).
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable).
- 2 professional references checks.
- A CV with full history from your education until present.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Apply for this Primary SEN Teacher role in the Rochdale area today by calling Graham in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email email@example.com.
Benefits of working through Tradewind:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- Exclusive partnership with The National College giving you FREE access to over 2,500 CPD courses.
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
A bit more about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request).
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.