Tradewind are currently recruiting for an outstanding SEN teacher for a full-time teaching position to start ASAP.
This Ofsted rated 'Good' school is easily accessible by public transport, with a bus and train station located nearby, and also has a large amount of free onsite parking.
As a SEN teacher you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations plus have access to a wide range of CPD courses.
The SEN Teacher would:
* Be supported by a full-time teaching assistant in class
* Use proactive de-escalation techniques and follow individual therapy plans
* Be responsible for ensuring all students achieve their highest potential
* Tailor the learning environment and subject material to suit individual needs
The ideal candidate for this SEN Teacher role will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Be a qualified teacher, comfortable teaching both at functional skills and foundation level
* Be experienced in, or comfortable working in an environment with students with a variety of special needs, who present challenging behaviour
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN Teacher in Wigan.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.