The school is looking for someone who can teach English, Maths & Functional Skills and can manage behaviour efficiently. The role will be Monday to Friday and could lead to a contract directly with the school after 3 months. The school will consider non qualified teachers who can back up their vast experience teaching SEN students.
The school is an over subscribed mainstream school in Swindon that caters for children aged 11-18.
The school are looking for someone who has all or some of the following skills:
- Previous Teaching Experience with EBD within a Mainstream or SEN setting.
- An enthusiasm to champion SEN and a commitment to integrating it across the curriculum.
- A high expectation for teaching and learning for learners of all abilities.
- A Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team.
- A detailed knowledge of the teaching and learning for identified students with Special Education Needs.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- You have previously taught students with SEN or taught Functional Skills.
- You have experience/training in Behaviour Management.
- You are available full-time from next term.
- You have a flexible and conscientious approach.
- You are looking for a long-term SEN position.
In return, the school can offer you:
Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching. A strong commitment to your professional development and career management. Courteous and hardworking pupils. Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students. A competitive salary.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in these teaching assistant positions you will need to:
* Have QTS or QTLS or vast experience of SEN teaching in a mainstream or SEN school.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a SEN teacher in Swindon or for more information about the role, contact Michelle on 01173017578/ firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
Tower Hamlets, London
£130 - £200 per day + negotiable
£120 - £180 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.